Hosted buyers are representatives of specialized
tourist agencies from different European
countries offering sports tourism programmes and active holidays in natural
surroundings and organizers of incentive
THE HOSTED BUYER STATUS GRANTS YOU THE
- admission to NATOUR show
- accommodation in a single room and reimbursement for travel expenses
- social events during the show
- on-line "one2one meetings” appointment system between suppliers and
- study trips within the programme
THE SELECTION CRITERIA FOR HOSTED BUYERS
registration, hosted buyers must fill in an application form indicating their
clients, the size and number of groups or events they organise annually, and
the scope of the sports tourism services and active holidays that they offer in
their catalogues/websites. The organizer has the right to decline participants
application in case participant doesn´t fulfil selection criteria. When
confirmed hosted buyers undertake to conduct a minimum of 12 meetings on the
day of the trade show and take part at the study tour upon the programme.
Participation fee for
confirmed hosted buyers is 95 eur/ person.
WHY PARTICIPATE AS A
- the presentation of best offer
for active holidays in Slovenia and neighbouring countries in one place
- pre-scheduled appointments of
- study tours with live
experience of the countryside and local offer
- education – presentation of
good practice examples
- full hosted buyer programme and
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOSTED BUYERS
For more information please visit www.natour-business.com or contact: email@example.com
- Hosted Buyer is required to attend a minimum of 12 one2one appointments
during the show. One2one meetings have to be pre-scheduled and confirmed via
on-line booking system.
- Hosted buyer is required to take part at all social events and study tour.
- Self-participation fee of € 95 which is non-refundable. It is required for
all hosted buyers and is to be paid by the pro-forma invoice when Hosted Buyer
status is confirmed by the Organiser.
- Hosted Buyer should check the Visa requirements and obtain the Visa (where
applicable). Organiser will assist by providing the Letter of guarantee.
- Travel insurance must be made by the hosted buyer, as it is not covered by
the Organiser of the show.
- Once Hosted Buyer status is confirmed cancellation is not possible without
cancellation fees. Organiser reserves the right to charge cancellation fee to
the Hosted Buyers in the amount of € 300.